Sunday, February 5, 2012

Spoiled Dogs Like Starbucks

Today I had some shopping to do and since I knew it wouldn't take long, I decided it was a nice day to take the dogs for a ride. They loved it, of course! I was very quick and went into the mall to three stores (had to go to two to find one thing).  I then went to Target for a couple things, again in and out.  I stopped at Barnes and Noble to pick up a book....That turned into three books, BUT they are all books that I will need in the future. And yes, NEED. I didn't buy trashy romance novels for pleasure reading. They're the useful kind of books. Anyway, I picked up an iced coffee while I was there (lunch!).

I had one quick in and out stop on the way home. I went into the gas station to get a bottle of water. In the couple minutes I was in there... The dogs stole what was left of my Starbucks. There was some left in it, making what I consumed of it a grande instead of a venti, or close to it. I'm sure I'm fine without those extra calories anyway.  The tricky little dog who took the cup, out of the cup holder, did so without spilling anything, until of course they got the cup to the back seat.  Luckily I cover it with an old blanket.  I'm thinking someone must have drank a decent amount of it before taking it to the back.  I cannot imagine how in the world one of them got it out of the cup holder though.  Maybe took the edge in his or her mouth and lifted it back there... OH! He or she managed to take the lid off too.

If ever someone said Boxers are not smart dogs, they are wrong.  I have at least one little genius (or one super tricky dog) on my hands.  Apparently they liked the coffee because the cup was empty and they continued to lick it, as well as the ice that was spilled on the back seat.

Dogs are amazing.

Lots of Woof!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment