Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Birth of Two Farting Dogs

As I was watching television earlier, I couldn't help but giggle listening to my dogs as they slept.  They're so loud.  One was snoring. The other was dreaming and making whimpering noises; also had the leg shake going on. These noises remind me of the noise that "Popeye" made. They make these noises often, but sometimes they are much louder than others.  Unfortunately when they sleep they often pass gas which isn't nearly as cute or funny. Tonight was one of those nights.

That was that. I decided that I'd start blogging about all of their adventures.  I'm sure this won't be a blog I post on daily, but I'm sure it'll be often. They seem to always be getting into some kind of situation or another. They're quite entertaining, to say the least. And who doesn't love a good dog story or two?

Lots of woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment