Monday, March 26, 2012

Turkey Day

I finally threw away an old turkey last night. It had taken up residence in my freezer for far too long.

Buddy knew it was there and kept sniffing around the trash can last night. Today he (and probably Belle too) decided it would be a good idea to get into trouble. Someone knocked over the baby gate and the trash and retrieved the turkey, which was in a plastic bag.

They succeeded in getting it out of the bag, opening the netting around the bag, and the plastic that the turkey was wrapped in. Luckily it was still mostly frozen.

I was not happy to have a turkey carcass to clean up at lunch. I didn't have time to clean the floor since lunch isn't that long. Now I get to clean turkey scum off of the floor. Amazing. That is just what I had been dying to do... How did they know?! Ha!

It's too early in the week for this behavior....

Lots of woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment